Recently I found a great clip about the bond between a student teacher, her cooperating teacher and an education professor. The discussions and their thoughts are going to be similar to how we are going to feel next year during our student teaching.
The short video also discusses the frustrations an educator may face when a lesson does not go the way they intended. This clip may help bring your confidence back up and let you know it is okay to keep trying. You might fail a few times, before getting things right. These instructors let you know it is okay to struggle at times, if you are trying your best.
I hope everyone enjoys this short five minute video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yotqmsjd4AQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lindsey,
I watched the video and I noticed that the student teacher had the same problem that I worry about. I worry that when I get into the classroom, the activities won't work. Sure they work when we do them in class but we all want to be teachers and we all like English. That probally will not happen in high school. I know that part of teaching is learning to change lessons and adapt to your students when things don't work out; I just wish someone would help me figure out what part of the activity needs to be changed when the time comes.
Post a Comment